Growing in Grace: Blogging: Day 1        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blogging: Day 1

Well, I'm not sure this whole blog thing is for me but I'm going to give it a go anyways. First off, I should probably tell you a little about myself. This is my year of 30. Meaning, I will turn 30 in December. Yeah, yeah...I know that it is only January but it is constantly in the back of my mind. A tad scary but not nearly as scary as I thought it would be. I've been happily married for a little over a year. No kids yet but hopefully one day soon. I have wonderful friends and a wonderful family minus one of the most important people in my life - my Mom. There is a lot to say about her and I'm not really in the mood right now so more to come on that later. All you need to know is that she is/was absolutely awesome, hangs out with Jesus all day long now, and is the inspiration behind the title of my blog. I'm her legacy and that is profound to say the least. Those of you who knew her know that I have pretty big shoes to fill. I guess it is time to sink or swim, but I think I'll just dog-paddle for now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment